Beauty - Skin Care Home Remedies / Tips
• A mixture of juice of a quarter cucumbers,
egg white of 1 egg, a teaspoon lemon juice and
a teaspoon of vodka makes an excellent anti-wrinkle
lotion. Apply on your face and wash off after
10 minutes. Use at least twice in a week.
• To get rid of your pimple scars from the
face apply tomato pulp every day and wash off
after an hour. Apply a mixture of turmeric and
neem on the face.
• A mixture of crushed mint leaves and oats
will reduce pimples. Leave this for 20 minutes
and wash it with warm water.
• Mix thick curd, turmeric and two drops
of coconut oil. Apply on the pimple.
• Crush garlic and take the juice and apply
it on the face daily to reduce pimples
• Make a paste with sandal wood and turmeric
and apply it on the face.
• Mix equal quantity of almond, rose water,
glycerin and lemon juice. Apply on face and keep
overnight. Wash off in the morning, first with
warm water and then with cold water, to give a
glowing effect to your face
• Skin Tonic:
Mix together 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp honey and a pinch
of turmeric and apply it for half an hour, You
can preserve this mixture in fridge for around
20 days. Cucumber is a natural
cleanser. Mix cucumber juice with milk
and use it instead of a cleanser.
• Take 1/3-cup cocoa, three teaspoons of
heavy cream, 1/3-cup ripe papaya, 1/4-cup honey
and three teaspoons of oatmeal powder. Mix it
all together. Apply on your face. After 10 minutes,
wash your face with warm water. This is best for
• For oily skin,
apply a mixture of grapes, lemon and egg white.
Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
While lemon acts as a natural cleanser, grapes
will soften your skin and egg whites will tighten
it. Don't be alarmed if your skin tingles.
• Cut the lemon and rub the wedge all over
your face. Leave it for about 20 minutes, then
rinse off with cold water. This will refresh your
face. Avoid doing this if you have dry skin.
• Mix honey, lemon and vegetable oil .This
mixture is a good moisturiser
for dry skin. Apply this mask for 10 minutes.
• Make a mixture of 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
and glycerin and apply it on the spots
• Apply the paste of turmeric and curry
leaves on the face and wash it after 15 minutes.
• Grind dried
basil leaf, neem and mint (100 gm each). Add some
turmeric powder and rose water to make it in a
paste form and apply it on the spots.