Ask your parents / teacher’s permission
before you log on!
• Don’t reveal personal information
about yourself, your family, your telephone number
or your address, e-mail addresses, Social Security
numbers, passwords, or any other private information.
You should not share the name of your school or
the name of your school's team. Also, do not ask
anyone else to post his or her phone number, address,
e-mail address, Social Security number, password,
or any other private information.
• Use only “nickname” when chatting
with your online friends and posting messages.
• Not everyone is as nice, trust worthy
as they may sound online. Do not make plans to
meet an online "friends" in person without
the permission of your parents.
• Don't send pictures of yourself or your
family to anyone, without your parent's permission.
• Never open and always delete unknown e-mail
attachments. They can contain destructive viruses.
• Don't respond to someone who has made
you feel uncomfortable or scared. Just log off
and tell your parents, who can report it to your
online service provider.
• Keep your Account ID and password private--even
from your best friend!
• Never try to access other’s areas
or break these rules without their permission.
• Don't break copyright rules by taking
words, pictures or sound from someone else's Web
site without their permission.
• Always have good manners and be polite
when you use the Internet and e-mail or chat.
• Be a good online citizen and not do anything
that hurts other people or is against the law.
• Never spread rumours or lies through internet.
• Sometimes, you may accidentally come across
with bad people or see bad things or photos, just
stop surfing immediately, and tell your parents
• WHEN YOU ARE IN DOUBT or if you're not
sure, always ask your parents for help or just